This is supposed to be the first and last post you need to bookmark about Facebook Advertising. Every week I read articles about new features and best practices. Two weeks later these posts are too old. Here’s the ultimate Facebook Ads guide linking to the most important information about Facebook advertising.
This guide is being continuously updated, if you’re missing any important piece of information or want to ask any question, please use comments.
- How to Use Facebook Business Manager: A Complete Guide (12/2015)
- How do I add a partner (agency) to Business Manager?
Facebook Advertising Essentials
- Facebook Ads Formats (including image dimensions & design recommendations for all formats)
- Facebook Advertising Policies (you SHOULD read it before your 1st ad)
- The Ridiculously Awesome Guide to Facebook Remarketing (5/2016) – how does remarketing work and how to set up your first campaign
- What is the minimum budget? (theory)
- Minimum Budget Limits per Objective
- How does Facebook spend my ad set’s budget? (about pacing algorithm)
- Instagram Ads – all you want to know & much more
- Structuring your Facebook campaigns
- Facebook Pixel Implementation Guide
- Facebook Pixel for DPA (this is what you want to send to your developer when starting with DPA)
- Facebook Pixel Helper (how to check whether your pixel is working)
- Facebook Pixel Debug Tool (test latest pixel activity & events for yourself)
- How do I install the Facebook pixel with Google Tag Manager?
- Product Catalog Debug Tool (learn what product catalog is used by your campaign / ad set, what is its settings etc.)
- SDK Setup (all you need to setup in your app)
- Deep Linking (how to target users to a product detail inside your app)
- Is Deep Linking The New Digital Marketing Battleground? (7/2015)
- Remarketing App Users
- Facebook Analytics for Apps (where you can check your SDK setup)
- How to optimize your Facebook Advertising Bidding?
- Six Steps for Facebook Split Testing
- Conversion Lift (for FB managed clients)
- UTM Parameters (if you want to see something in Google Analytics)
- See, Think, Do, Care framework & FB ads
- Marketing APIs: Marketing Automation as a Competitive Advantage (video)
- Call-to-Action Cheat Sheet (what words should be in your copy) (pdf)
- Facebook Business Support Contact Form
- Facebook for CEE group
Do you want to stay on top of all updates in this Guide? Follow me on Twitter!
Latest posts by Lukas (see all)
- What are the 5 skills great customer success managers need to have - August 4, 2019
- 7 „misstakes“ I made and learned from as a freelancer - July 29, 2019
- 3 big steps I did in 2017 - January 3, 2018
- Facebook ads: conversion optimisation - April 16, 2017