Performance Marketing Audit
Do you already invest in Google or Facebook advertising but you’re not sure if you’re using those channels to its full potential? Independent performance marketing audit can help identify missed opportunities, potential ineffectiveness and show the way how to grow your accounts further.
Performance marketing – paid search and paid social – is a very dynamic and complex environment. After a certain time, even the most experienced professional can miss some details. Fresh pair of eyes can help identify these details and discover new opportunities with your accounts.
The goal of the audit is not to show someone in a bad light or to acquire new clients for campaign management (I don’t provide such service, anyways). The goal is to help you and the account to reach full potential.
What can be audited?
- Facebook Advertising campaigns (performance-oriented)
- Google Ads (search, display, shopping)
- Measurement implementations (GA, FB Pixel, etc.)
What will you get?
- I will deep-dive into your account and will check its performance & settings of your campaigns
- I will describe (in PDF):
- what are the missed opportunities in the account
- if the campaigns are optimised correctly towards the business objective
- what are the recommendations to be implemented
- other resources if needed
Who will benefit the most from the audit?
- Performance-oriented advertisers who want to do health-check of their accounts
- Agencies with performance-oriented clients who want to not only increase value for the client but also develop their teams and provide them with independent feedback about their work.
How it will work?
- After you fill in the form below and give me access to your ad accounts, we’ll schedule 15-30 mins call to understand your requirements, business objectives and challenges.
- In approx. 2 weeks you will receive the PDF audit.
- After receiving the audit, we will schedule 30-60 mins debrief-session to clarify any questions you might have
How much does it cost?
Audit fee depends on an ad account size and complexity. I will share the final price before the initial call. At least 50% of the audit fee needs to be paid before delivering the audit.
- Google Ads audit: $2,500 – $3,500
- Facebook Ads audit: $2,000 – $3,000
- Measurement audit: TBC
Are you ready? Please fill in the form below
For any questions, feel free to contact me.